|My favorite Fitness Gifts|
Its time for my annual "favorite things" blog post!!!! Every year I give my top gifts that I either want for myself or I totally think are the best gifts you can give to a person who is into health and fitness!!! I have a few of my staples that I am going to share with you all! If you are looking for some last minute gifts for others or for yourself then this is a great place to go!
So what's on the top of my list:
1. Sweaty Bands- headbands. They have this awesome velvety backing that keeps them totally in place and from slipping off my head. Plus they are super cute and you can actually wear them for an every day look as well. I bought mine at Nordstroms.
2. Jawbone UP24- This little wristband tracks your sleep, your daily steps, activity patterns, you can set alerts, sync to your phone, track food and your progress! I barely even know that its on my arm and I use it daily to make sure that I move enough plus sleep enough which is something I am very bad at!!!!
|Sweaty Bands for Christmas|
3. Brookstone Selfie Taker: You might think I am crazy but this little bad boy really is amazing! I'm always propping up my phone against water bottles or shoes to get the right angle. This comes with a little stand to hold up your phone and you can either set the timer or use the remote to get the perfect picture! It toggles between front and back camera and has a pretty cool app.
This is great for any Beachbody coach!!!!
4. Golds Gym Interlocking Mats: I am asked every single day what the mats are that we workout on. They are from Walmart and they are a 6 piece set of interlocking mats. We duct taped the back of them so that they stay together and they not only give us cushion when we are doing cardio, but it provides us with a soft surface for our floor work. It doesn't mat your carpet and they really are durable. We have had ours for about 3 years now! Very inexpensive and worth the investment!
5. Energy and Endurance Pre Workout Formula: This is my saving grace for my 5 am workout time! Do you find that you don't have any energy in the tank to crush a workout whether its morning, noon or night? Then try Team Beachbody's E&E. It's a pre workout drink that doesn't cause you to be jittery, but it gives you the right boost of energy so that you can totally crush your workout! I can honestly say I love it and I can still have my cup of coffee after I'm done with my workout! Just drink it 15 minutes before you workout and mix 1-2 scoops with water and stir and drink!
|Golds Gym Interlocking Mats|
You can get it from me or your Team Beachbody Coach!
6. Lululemon Pants: Their fit and flare low rise yoga pants are to die for! I basically wear them 5 days a week when I'm at home. You just can never get enough of them! They are so beyond comfy. The top is also from lululemon and it feels like I'm wearing pajamas!!! If you want to splurge on your special someone go with Lulu pants or anything! They have the best zip up hoodies as well!
7. Victorias Secret Sports Bras: I have basically tried every single sports bra out there and for me personally these are the best! I don't have a very large chest so this seems to give me some support with a good lining in them! They fit me perfectly and I feel so comfortable that I could wear them all day long.
Totally worth the investment! Truthfully they even have amazing leggins and workout clothes too! You can't go wrong with VS workout gear! Right up there with Lulu in my opinion! They are super cute and come in many different patterns to.
8. Insanity Max 30 challenge pack: Well you know I have to throw this in there because it's my soul mate workout!!!!! Yes its quite the challenge but truthfully I have never ever seen these kind of changes in my body before. I have abs and that was not something that has been in my vocabulary EVER!!!!!
60 day home fitness program that comes with a calendar of workouts, 30 minutes a day 5 days a week, optional saturday stretch and abs, nutrition guide that is easy to follow, shakeology and ME as your coach for FREE! You purchase the challenge pack and you get my personalized support and accountability starting January 5th! NEW YEAR NEW YOU!!!!
9. 21 Day Fix: If your main struggle is nutrition and you really don't feel like you are max30 material then join me on January 5th for a 21 day fix challenge group! The focus is nutrition, portion control, and getting the best results possible with cardio, strength training, yoga, pilates and interval training! 21 days to create a new habit, ditch the old unhealthy ones and start fresh! You get me too!!!
10. Select Tech Weights: I used to have a few dumbbells that I got at Target and when I started Body Beast and I really started digging into my workouts and results I realized that in order to get results I need to be lifting as heavy as possible. So my awesome hubby bought me Select Tech weights for my birthday! BEST gift ever! Worth every penny of investment bc now I can choose my weight based on my strength in that body part and also challenge myself to a little heavier even if its by a 1/2 pound! Easy to use and easy to store!!! We bought ours at Dicks Sporting Goods.
Good luck buying for those fitness peeps in your life!!! The best thing you can do is love, support and encourage them to keep working on their fitness goals! Have a healthy and happy holidays!!!!
Labels: Christmas Gift Ideas, E&E, Fitness Gifts, Insanity Max 30, Jawbone UP24, lululemon pants, Motivation, Select Tech Weights, Women's Fitness Gifts, workout