Help My Booty Needs some TLC

I had a total moment over the weekend and I just have to share because I cannot be the only one that is having this issue!!!  I think I am in pretty good shape!  Actually I know I am way better shape than I was before having kids!  I mean, I don't physically look better than before kids because my stomach is like a train wreck but I am physically more muscular and toned than ever before!  But.... and there is a big BUT!  I went to try on a few bathing suits last week and I turned around to check out the rear view and SERIOUSLY I just about died! There is no way that booty is going out in public!  Now, it could of been the fact that my legs haven't seen the sun in 7 months or it could of been that my butt is just a little saggy and there is some cellulite on the backs of my legs right under my butt! GROSSSS!!!!  I have a small frame but there is no lift going on in that trunk!  So, I made it my personal mission for the next 6 weeks to give my booty a little extra love!  Anyone with me?!?!?  


Lower body workout, Melanie Mitro, Squat challenge, butt lift, all natural booty lift, 21 day fix, eat clean, clean eating

I am not only tightening up my diet because we all know that 80% of our results come from our nutrition and processed, sugar packed foods definitely do not help in the cellulite department.


Lower body workout, Melanie Mitro, Squat challenge, butt lift, all natural booty lift, 21 day fix, eat clean, clean eating

Horomones, lack of exercise and poor nutrition are all causes of cellulite.  
Stay away from sugary foods and high sodium foods.  You should not eat anything that has more than 200 mg of sodium in it.

Drink lots of water which helps to naturally flush out toxins in your body!  Aim to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day.

Here are some more foods that you SHOULD eat to help prevent cellulite!  I loved this article!!!  READ HERE

So I am not just tightening up my diet but I am also going to jazz up my workout routine to focus a little more on the booty!!!

So I'm currently doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme but now its 5 weeks til Cancun and it's game time!!!

HYRBID SCHEDULE of my own making!

Monday:  Insanity Max30

Tuesday:  Upper Fix Extreme & Brazil Butt Lift (on demand)

Wednesday:  Pilates Fix and Max 30 15 minute MAX out workout

Thursday:  Lower Fix Extreme & Abs

Friday:  Power Strength Extreme

Saturday:  ABC Extreme & Max30

Sunday:  Piyo Buns &  Abs

No REST DAY this week!  Here is the kicker!!  I'm traveling so this makes it extra challenging!  So far this week I have stuck to the program!  I was up at 5 am pressing play on my workouts before we left for the airport.  I'm going to do my best, hit up the gym at the hotel, use the Beachbody On Demand and focus on getting that booty back!  


Lower body workout, Melanie Mitro, Squat challenge, butt lift, all natural booty lift, 21 day fix, eat clean, clean eating

I went digging through all my workouts and realized I could basically do a different lower body workout each week!  You should ideally work your booty 3x a week or every 48 hours! Remember that you can't out exercise a bad diet and if you want to get the best results keep that nutrition in check!

WATER WATER WATER and lots of fresh unprocessed lean proteins, fruits and veggies!  

Stay tuned for my booty back 5 week progress update!!  

Lower body workout, Melanie Mitro, Squat challenge, butt lift, all natural booty lift, 21 day fix, eat clean, clean eating

If you would like to join me in my March 16th challenge group and get even more support and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals this spring please complete the application below.

To read more about what a support and accountability group is click here!



Labels: , , , , , , ,