Happy Cinco De Mayo Clean Eating Recipes

Happy Cinco De Mayo to everyone!!!!!

For those of you that follow me you know that I love love love Mexican food and I would choose this over anything else!  Slap me down with a big bowl of guacamole and chips with a skinny margarita and I will gladly give up my carbs for the day and throw in some extra cardio too! :)

So how can you enjoy your Mexican and not kill your meal plan for the day?!

Well for starters you are going to have to save your yellows!  

Tonight though I am doing lettuce wraps instead of a tortilla and I'm staying away from the rice and beans!  I would rather have the margarita since I just get 2 carbs a day on the 21 Day Fix Extreme/Hammer and Chisel Meal Plan.

I did my workout today and I've been on track all day!  I will have my margarita, my lettuce tacos with some guacamole and call it a day!!!  

Here are my favorite recipes for you to use for your FESTIVITIES!!!!

Pork Carnitas 


Turkey Lettuce Wraps

Black Beans and Rice

Black Bean & Quinoa Enchilada Bake


Fish Tacos

Shrimp Fajitas AKA AWESOMESAUCE





Skinny Margarita


Skinny Mojito 



I hope you enjoy your Cinco De Mayo FESTIVITIES!!!!!



Labels: , , , , , , ,